Monday 5 April 2010

Step 5...

Weight: XXL
Dress Size:XXL
Weight Loss: Please...XXL
Dooms Day: To soon to see in numbers

I'll make this one brief.

I have fallen of the wagon...hard. Rephrase that- the wagon has broken under my weight. I am a blubber heap slipping down the mountain and landing in a pool of...well blubber.

You may have guessed considering my month long absence. I have been ashamed about my fall from grace...

Then the whole reason for doing this flashed before me. I have been linked...

A friend of mine from uni has a blog that he is good enough to update frequently. On this blog he linked this blog...if this all makes sense then you will understand why I have decided to go again.

Still hate the thought of it. I want to eat chocolate, crisps, drink beer and all. I want to sit on my deriere all day and continue watching Cougar Town and other such treats. But hey-ho.

New incentives and all that.

So tomorrow will be the latest update after gym and no doubt therapy...

Lets start this mountain again shall we.

No comments:

Post a Comment